SAP stands for Systems Applications and Products. It is one of the most popular technology certifications and is recognized globally. SAP was founded by five IBM employees from Germany and Mannheim in 1972. It comprises various integrated modules covering almost every aspect of business management and administration. These are short duration courses that not only help in the fulfillment of skill gaps identified but also help business users and decision makers to gain the knowledge they need to drive an enterprise effectively. All our courses are offered in a relaxing environment and are tailored to suit your specific learning needs.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE FOR SAP CERTIFICATION?
Candidates must have a relevant academic background in the following subjects:
- Computer Science
- Human Resource
- Information Systems
- Systems Engineering
OUR SAP TRAINING COVERS THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Plant Maintenance(PM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Objects (BO)
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Material Management (MM)
- Human Capital Management(HCM)
- Finance and Controlling(FICO)
- Production and Planning(PP)
WHY OPT FOR SAP TRAINING?
- Provides competitive edge to meet the strategic and financial goals of your business organization
- Enables you to gain worldwide recognition
- Improves one’s job performance towards attaining organization goals
- SAP certification is recognized globally and is a standardized criterion for several job roles
- Improves your prospect in the global job markets
- Creates a strong impression on recruiters once they see that your skill set includes SAP training
- This could offer cost-benefits when compared to high investments costs
- If you are running a large business organization, SAP facilitates and harmonizes smooth flow of data and information within and outside the organization.