Cloud Computing Training
Cloud computing Training in Coimbatore at Lycasoft Technologies makes you an expert in Cloud Platform. We are offering various Cloud services. According to the reviews across the Internet, Lycasoft Technologies ranked as Best Cloud Computing Training in Coimbatore. Our Cloud platform training is real-time and practical oriented. Our Instructor has 6+ years of experience in Cloud Computing, he will show you many case studies which have been used in his project. Here you got a chance to understand the problems, best use-case, and other stuff from the Trainer.
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is a type of Internet-based computing that provides shared computer processing resources and data to computers and other devices on demand. It is a model for enabling ubiquitous, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., computer networks, servers, storage, applications, and services),  which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort.
What is the need for cloud computing?
Businesses with significant technology investments can find themselves unable to take advantage of shifts in the market or respond to competitive pressures because the capital, people or time are not available in the measure needed to react. Cloud services remove these barriers, allowing businesses to continually adapt their technology needs to their business without the costs that would normally have to be considered with an on-site datacenter.
One of the major benefits of cloud services. Access to your applications and data are available to authorized users anywhere there is Internet access.
What are the challenges of traditional IT?
Traditional IT setup needs datacentre facility with uninterrupted power and cooling to build racks and racks of servers, storage and network equipment to host the business applications and its access. Start-up, Small and Medium business segments and even enterprise companies are facing their own challenges with traditional IT setup
- Start-up companies do not want to spend huge CapEx investments to build the IT infrastructure setup
- Small and medium business segments have the theme of ‘Business expansion’ which means focusing on core business rather than IT expansion complications
- A large enterprise has their own big data centers with the huge IT stack where huge IT budgets & efforts spent in capacity management & lifecycle management( Hardware & software upgrades) and operating complex IT integrations missing the business theme of reducing ‘Time to Market’ and ‘Cost-Conscious’
What is there for me?
In order to stay relevant & growing in the competitive environment many software majors like TCS, Accenture, Infosys, Cap Gemini are focusing in re-skilling their employees in digital technologies like cloud computing, data analytics, mobility, artificial intelligence, IoT, cognitive and machine learning. If you are not agile in adopting companies demands and strategy, you will be seen as irrelevant and have to face voluntary attrition.
As per an article from CIO.com:- Cloud services are becoming the cornerstone of an enterprise’s IT infrastructure. However, IT leaders are finding it difficult to not only plan for and implement cloud technology but also to hire qualified candidates. And part of that struggle, according to a recent study from Softchoice of 250 line of business managers and 250 IT decision makers, is a lack of qualified candidates as well as a general misunderstanding of how to create a successful cloud strategy.
Also, there is a huge potential for IT jobs in cloud computing as most of the companies are going with a cloud-first strategy which is evident in the below quotes from Gartner reports.
“More than $1 trillion in IT spending will be directly or indirectly affected by the shift to cloud during the next five years, said Gartner, Inc. This will make cloud computing one of the most disruptive forces of IT spending since the early days of the digital age”
“IT spending is steadily shifting from traditional IT offerings to cloud services (cloud shift). The aggregate amount of cloud shift in 2016 is estimated to reach $111 billion, increasing to $216 billion in 2020”
Cloud Computing Pioneer: – Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web services started the cloud services in 2006 and they are the market leader in cloud computing as per Gartner’s Magic Quadrant in cloud infrastructure as a service.
The salient features of AWS are on the GO pricing, free tier, performance, deployment speed, security, and flexibility. All these are because of a combination of technological advances, unique service offerings, and years of cloud computing excellence.
Who should do this course?
- IT Professionals who need full hands-on experience in using and developing Cloud-based services
- Software engineers who want to develop cloud applications
- Employees from Start-up companies who need to set up their IT infrastructure in the cloud with more availability and no upfront cost.
- System Administrators who need to learn how to manage resources in the cloud.
- Fresher’s who wants to make their resumes more value-added and attractive to seek jobs in the competitive IT environment.
- Some IT work experience or a degree in the IT field
- Basic IT Infrastructure knowledge(Server, Network, Storage & Database) advisable but not required
- Basic IT application support knowledge advisable but not required
So finally – Stay in Cloud. Stay relevant to Organizations & Opportunities